Thursday, January 26, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE: BLUE NAIL POLISH


HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ALL!!!

Loving the perk of Australia Day... that's right, its a national holiday and who doesn't love a day off?

On the cover of the latest episode of  GRAZIA (one of my fav weekly reads) there is a stunning image of Victoria's Secret model and fellow "Aussie" Miranda Kerr dressed as a chic modern day Wonder Woman holding the Australian flag. 



The vibrant blue of the flag and OMG those divine Tony Bianco "Tuscan" pumps totally got me inspired...  to paint my nails BLUE.. Yes just the sight of a beautiful colour is enough for me to want to paint my nails, though lets be honest I never really need an excuse.

So I thought it was a great opportunity to test out "Listen To Your Momager" one of the new Kardashian Kollection nail polishes from Nicole By O.P.I.



A lil' sparkle with alot-o-shine LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Have you tried any of the Kardashian Kollection colours?

Hope you are all having a wonderful night!

Smooches
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...