Saturday, January 7, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE: THE BEAUTY OF A NEW YEAR

So it has officially been 1 year and 1 day since I last posted. I have no excuses, well no good one's anyway. I had been telling myself that it could not possibly have been that long (that is until a certain "LADY FABLE" bought it to my attention)between posts...

This is my year to get back to my creative side, it has been missing for quite some time.

I have been so inspired of late and my love affair with MAKE-UP & BEAUTY is still as strong as ever... so why not share?

Lets start with a stunning image from "GUCCI" runway

LOVE THE GLAM.




I DIE for the lip colour! Deep red and oh so glossy... and lets not forget about how amazing it looks with the teal shade vest and hat... and that skin.

Smooches.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Well hello my lady. Good on you. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Download my blog planner to get you started. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...