Thursday, January 19, 2012

FRAGRANCE OF THE WEEK

JUICY COUTURE - VIVA LA JUICY

For the past week I have found myself reaching for the same perfume each and every day.. and so "FRAGRANCE OF THE WEEK" was born.

Although I am not one for sweet scents, this particular one has really caught me by surprise. It is not too sickly sweet nor is it too heavy, yet the fragrance lingers the whole day.
The main notes I pick up on is a mixture of wild berries, jasmine a little sandalwood and vanilla. I feel like VIVA LA JUICY is just one of those fragrances that really lifts your spirit no matter what mood you are in.

I can't lie, the packaging was a definite selling point (I am a marketers dream) I adore the bottle..


The "little princess" in me just could not resist the crystal like lid and the oh so pretty bright pink bow.



I also thought the bottle was the right "POP" of bright my fragrance tray was after.

Whats your fragrance of the week?

Smooches
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...