Sunday, February 12, 2012

LOVE THE GLAM

Mario Testino is one of my all time favourite fashion photographers, so when I heard he shot the new up and coming Vanity Fair "Young Hollywood" I was googling images of the cover straight away. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stunning make-up, the Art deco style of the of the shoot... everything.  It's just so... well GLAM.



The cover features Hollywood's newest "IT" girls such as Rooney Mara (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo), Mia Wasikowska, Elizabeth Olsen (I think the surname gives that one away) and Paula Patton (Married to RnB singer Robin Thick) to name but a few.

Yes... I am obsessed with dark blood red lips at the moment. Glossy or Matte.

Enjoy your weekend.

Smooches.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...