Wednesday, February 22, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE: DARK VAMPY NAILS O.P.I

As I am sure I have mentioned before I adore changing up my nails...on a slow week I may only do it once, if I have time it's not unusual to find me sitting on our tiled floor in the 2nd bathroom two to three times a week painting my nails yet another colour.

So for this weeks nails I went for the below O.P.I colour called "Give Me Moor".




One coat you can see the deep purple undertones, two coats looks almost black, however when light hits you can see hints of purple that really gives the colour that vampy edge.

This is the kind of colour I would honestly wear with anything.  I feel like really dark nails can either give some edge or some class to any outfit. 

There is no wrong time to rock mega dark nails, as long as you stick to 2 simple rules:
1.   Keep your nails SHORT
2.   Keep the polish perfect at all times... NO CHIPS.

Hope you are all having a great week so far.

Smooches
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...