Monday, November 17, 2014

WHATS IN MY MAKE UP BAG...


So what does one carry on a daily basis in her trusty little (well perhaps not that little) make up bag?
Well.  If you are anything like me.... it's likely to consist of everything and the kitchen sink.
I personally LOVE having a sneaky peek into other peoples make-up bag.  Don't you?


My Ted Baker make-up bag is a new addition to my handbag and I love love love him. While being compact it fits many a much needed product in there.  What was even better is that I picked him up at David Jones on SALE!!!!!! Ok... so now for a quick overview of what is in my make up bag...


A varirety of lip products is a must.. one or two just wont do. Currently I have a couple of LIME CRIME Lip Velvets, some CHANEL lip gloss, mini NAPOLEON PERDIS lip gloss' a little Stila ... and a touch of Nars!  I also like to take my HOURGLASS ambient lighting Compact powder where ever I go.... never know when you need to add a lil extra glow!


Finally any a lash curler is an absolute must!!!! Nothing makes your eye's pop like some curled up lashes... My current fav has to be by shiseido - honestly do yourself a solid and go get one... your lashes will thank you.

So what are your current must haves in your make-up purse?

Smooches,
BV xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...