Sunday, November 30, 2014

NET-A-PORTER BEAUTY


So.  I feel like we should stop and take a moment to chat about Net-A-Porter... I absolutely adore   Net-A-Porter full stop. Their amazing online shopping with a designer line-up that had me at hello, not to mention the chic box's that your precious purchases are delivered in are just two reason's why there is such love.

 

So you can only imagine my delight when they finally included BEAUTY into the mix...

Yes this post has been quite a while coming, but thought I would take you along for the ride as I peruse the cosmetics house's that fill Net-A-Porter Beauty while I compose a little shopping list.

While many a fabulous beauty brand can be found here the one big name I have wanted to try since her line debuted is Charlotte Tilbury and one product in particular that I wanted is a cream that industry insiders have dubbed Magic Cream as its meant to prime, hydrate and create such glowing and phenomenal skin that all other make-up applied looks that much more amazing... Yup this is going in my shopping cart.

 
 Anastasia Beverly Hills is without a doubt the queen of the brows... so much so Oprah and Kim Kardashian West are just two of many celebs that have her number on speed dial.  With her own line of products that are available in Sephora stores all around the world they have quickly become a make-up artist's staple to have in their kit - I know I do.  So it is always lovely to know placing a sneaky order here and there is but a click away. The Dip Brow Pomade is an essential to help create a perfectly sharp contoured brow.
 
 
 
 Ellis Faas skin veil... ladies and gents if you are yet to try this foundation... do yourself a favour! Such a beautiful consistency with an amazing list of ingredients. Dewy flawless skin is what you get. A little on the expensive side I will admit.. but worth the investment especially when you can get it a little cheaper on Net-A-Porter (well for us in Australia anyway..). Yup yup yup will be stocking up on some colours here.


 
So there are 3 of many products that I will be splashing out on... I feel like the only brand that is missing from the designer collective would have to be Tom Ford...   
 
Otherwise it's PRETTY. FREAKIN. GOOD. 
 
Do pop over to the Net-A-Porter web site and have a little look-see for your self.  What's on your little luxury list?
 
 
Smooches,
 
BV xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...