Sunday, January 2, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE STILA: CHRISTMAS PALETTE



This was one gift I was very excited to receive.. of course I do have a fantastic fiancee who takes direction well, I told him it was on hold so he went and picked it up... good egg!!

Anywho I have to say that I was not disappointed when I first used this palette.. the colours are AMAZE!!!

Filled with:
37x eye shadows
&
2x mini double ended brushes

This was a "value for money purchase". All the shadows are shimmer based and so soft to use. The colour combination works as they have really selected a great range of browns, beige, greys, blues and mauve / pinks. The pigment of colour is absolutely what you see is what you get. Loving!

This particular "color wheel eyeshadow palette" is limited edition and once sold out that is it... I have seen it in a couple of "MECCA COSMETICA" stores, so if you hurry you may be lucky enough to score one of the last ones... definatly well worth it.

Hmmmmm now to play with my colourful Christmas goodie....

Smooches
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...