Sunday, January 4, 2015

TWENTY FIFTEEN...


I can't believe it... It's now 2015, already! Like a lot of you I'm sure I'm not the only one to say it felt like 2014 went far too quick and if I'm being totally honest I certainly did not accomplish all of what I set out to at the beginning of last year - Sigh...

So, for me 2015 is going to be about setting out clear goals for myself, from the very smallest to the very biggest   - and slowly but surely achieving them one by one, day by day... Of course 99 per cent of all my goals have something to do with make-up.

So how about you? What goals have you set for yourselves for this year?

Here's to a fabulous year filled with lots of love, laughter and make-up!!!

Smooches,

BV xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...