Saturday, May 3, 2014

BEAUTY VOYEUR LOVES...


My week has been quite hectic. A good hectic. So I thought while I had a minute it would be a great opportunity to give you a peek into what I have been #LOVELOVELOVE-ing...



OK. So I know that PORTER is still brand spanking new when it comes to ALL the different fashion magazines that are on the market - but I have to say this one is well worth the purchase. PORTER is certainly a forward thinking fashion mag full of brilliant images, amazing clothes, fabulous articles not to mention I could just stare at the beautiful make-ups that fill the glossy pages all day long.... If you know me or follow my instagram you will know how obsessed with beauty / fashion magazines I am. If there is a new one out then I'm getting it - but I will say I am a tough critic. I know what I want in a mag and I know what i don't. PORTER more than delivered without sounding pretentious, unlike some titles out there that feel they need to be to get noticed...

Oh and can we talk about how good does GaGa look on the cover of episode 2?

Loves it!

Then we have the darkest, hottest, baddest (is that even a word?..) nail polish from the Gwen Stefani for O.P.I nail polish collection called "I SING IN COLOR". The colour itself is a super rich and deep maroon, so deep in fact once applied it almost looks black. Two coats and it's opaque not streaky at all... this has been my paw polish of choice for the week. Did I also mention the mirror shine?

Dee-vine!

Lastly we have the newly repackaged "LIP DE-LUSCIOUS" in glossy pink tint from my favorite little happy place... MECCA COSMETICA. Ladies and gents I can't stress enough that we should not be neglecting our kissers!!! No matter the season!!! This balm just feels so luxurious on the lips (I feel like there is also a nod to Dior's crem de rose in their??? thoughts?). With just the perfect amount of shine it looks fresh and glowing by itself but also acts as such a beautiful primer before you apply your lippy or glossy gloss of choice.

Has anyone else tried it?

Tell me what are your 3 things you are loving right now???

Hope each and everyone of you are having a delicious week.

Smooches

BV xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...