Thursday, November 7, 2013

A CHRISTMAS WISH LIST 2013 - IN TRUE BEAUTY VOYEUR STYLE PART 1

I. LOVE. CHRISTMAS.
I love Christmas, I really do.  For me there is no more exciting time than when walking into department stores only to see the beginning's of Christmas gifting magically appear especially on the make-up counters - Ahhhh I am smiling now just thinking about it.

So from now (Yes I know it is only the beginning of November) in the lead up to Christmas I am going to sprinkle some great gift idea's for the make up lover throughout this blog.

1. FOR THE LABEL LOVER
A little Chanel is always appreciated, find me a lady who doesn't love a classy red nail.
This little bottle of joy can be found at any Chanel Counter... $38

 
 
 
 
2.  THAT ONE BIG SPECIAL GIFT
Stila never seem to disappoint when it comes to their Christmas giftables... and this year is no different. I am so completely in-love with their Artist Signature Set (feel free to surprise me with one Hubby...love you) that is filled with so many lovely spoils I get tingles just looking at it.
Now I have to be honest I am not sure if we will get it here is in Australia,  I do have my fingers and toes crossed though... But it can be found at Sephora OR Stila
 
 
 
3.   FOR THE FRAGRANT HOME
Last year I started a new Christmas tradition... that I would invest in the beautiful limited edition holiday candle that Glasshouse released.  This year they have come out with 3 but I have to say my favourite is "Night Before Christmas - dancing sugar plumes". The jar alone screams Christmas.
These divine candles can be found at David Jones, Peter Alexander or Glasshouse they
retail for $42.95
 
 
Happy Holiday Shopping and big Smooches
 
BV xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...