Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE: POPPY "SHINE"



So let me take a moment to to rave about a lip product that I had long forgotten... Poppy "SHINE" Lip gloss!!!

If you were a 90's teen as I was you would definately remember The lipstick line that were all matte by "lipstick Queen" Poppy King.

Well the Lipstick Queen is back!!!!

I only rediscovered my pot of "lip" gold 2 weeks ago. It has not left my sparkly make up bag since! I die for the packaging and the box you get it in, the shape of the jar, the product it is!!!

Now I must pre warn you. This is a MEGA-WATT lip lacquer, yes it is sticky... but never, ever, have I used a gloss that stayed on for so long, made my lips appear so full, and gave my lips such a luber shine as this gloss does!!!

Yes I am telling you ladies spoil yourselves,(even if you usually dont like a sticky gloss). Believe me it is a must have!

The range of colours are beautiful. CLEAR is my one true love and all I have been sporting these last 2 weeks... SOLID!!!!

Where can you find the long lost love of my "lippy" life???? If you live in Australia go to "KIT". A jar will set you back $35.95, but need I mention again how worth it, it is!!

Ladies give it a go... tell me what you think!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...