Monday, July 5, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE: M.A.C CLEAR GLASS




Oh how i do love love love a glassy lip. There is nothing more sexy than fresh glowing skin... with shiny lips. It is one of the easier looks to pull off yet so under rated.

The clear lip is a definate "go to" look for me, as my lip colour is sometimes the perfect shade of pink and then other times they look red... so clear allows both of my lip shades to "shine".

Now there are many gloss' on the market... (I think i may be a little addicted to them... I have WELL over 100)... and there are so many textures you can choose from. I have to say M.A.C Clear Glass is NO1 in my book. I like a gloss that is a little tacky and over the top "glassy"... yep... my M.A.C gloss ticks all those boxes!!!

Every lady and or fella should own a clear glass... your make up bag is just not complete without it!

Smooches.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...